ARZERRA 1000mg/50ml (Ofatumumab) Injection
Facts of ARZERRA 1000mg/50ml (Ofatumumab) Injection?
- Medicine Name: ARZERRA
- Generic Name: Ofatumumab
- Date of Approval: October 27, 2009
- Company Name: GlaxoSmithKline
- Available as (Form & Strength): 100 mg/5 mL single-use vial for intravenous infusion. & 1,000 mg/50 mL single-use vial for intravenous infusion
What are the indications and usage?
- ARZERRA (ofatumumab) is indicated, in combination with chlorambucil, for the treatment of previously untreated patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) for whom fludarabine-based therapy is considered inappropriate
- ARZERRA is indicated for the treatment of patients with CLL refractory to fludarabine and alemtuzumab
How supplied/storage and handling?
ARZERRA (ofatumumab) is a sterile, clear to opalescent, colorless, preservative-free liquid concentrate (20 mg/mL) for dilution and intravenous administration provided in single-use glass vials with a rubber stopper (not made with natural rubber latex) and an aluminum overseal. Each vial contains either 100 mg ofatumumab in 5 mL of solution or 1,000 mg ofatumumab in 50 mL of solution.
Store ARZERRA refrigerated between 2° to 8°C (36° to 46°F). Do not freeze. Vials should be protected from light.