Facts of Atgam (Lymphocyte immune globulin) 250 mg
- Medicine Name: Atgam
- Generic Name: Lymphocyte Immune Globulin, Anti-thymocyte Globulin (Equine)
- Approval Date: 03/29/2005
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Available as (Form & Strength): 0.05 mg/ml Film Coated Tablets & Oral Solution
Indications and Usage
- For the management of allograft rejection in renal transplant patients.
- For the treatment of moderate to severe aplastic anemia in patients who are unsuitable for bone marrow transplantation.