Facts of FARYDAK panobinostat 10 mg Capsules?
- Medicine Name: FARYDAK
- Generic Name: panobinostat
- Approval Date: February 23, 2015
- Company Name: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Available as (Form & Strength): 10 mg, 15 mg, and 20 mg Capsule for Oral Use
What are the indications and usage?
- FARYDAK panobinostat is a prescription medicine used, in combination with bortezomib and dexamethasone, to treat people with a type of cancer called multiple myeloma after at least 2 other types of treatment have been tried.