Synribo (omacetaxine mepesuccinate ) for Injection 3.5 mg/vialFebruary 12, 2021
NINLARO (Ixazomib) CapsulesFebruary 12, 2021
Facts of MabThera (rituximab.) 100 mg ?
- Medicine Name: MabThera
- Generic Name: rituximab
- Approval Date: 2 June 2008
- Company Name: Roche Pharma AG
- Available as (Form & Strength): 100 mg Concentrated solution for infusion.
Indications and Usage?
MabThera is indicated in adults for the following indications:
- MabThera is indicated for the treatment of previously untreated patients with stage III-IV follicular lymphoma in combination with chemotherapy.
- MabThera in combination with chemotherapy is indicated for the treatment of patients with previously untreated and relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Only limited data are available on efficacy and safety for patients previously treated with monoclonal antibodies including MabThera or patients refractory to previous MabThera plus chemotherapy.
- MabThera, in combination with glucocorticoids, is indicated for the induction of remission in adult patients with severe, active granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener’s) (GPA) and microscopic polyangiitis (MPA).